TSC TTP-384M Label Printer
The TSC TTP-384M Label Printer an affordable 241mm Wide format
The affordable and easy-to-use TSC TTP-384M wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labelling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labelling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions.
TSC TTP-384M label printer can accommodate label widths up to 241mm, with a maximum print width up to 219.5mm at 300 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral bar codes without the need for image rotation.
The two Year warranty, great features and affordable price make this the best vale for money wide format label printer on the market.
When used with the free easy to use label and design software (Bartender Ultra-Lite) that comes with the printer. The undeniably great quality of the TSC TTP-384M label printer will not fail to impress. Use the printer with our high quality labels and ribbons and enjoy consistent clean and crisp images.
Built for industrial printing applications, The die-cast aluminum chassis offers rigidity and strength which makes it ideal for use in factories, ware houses and in the retail sector.
- Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window
- Can manage label widths up to 241mm with a maximum print width up to 219mm wide at 300 dpi high resolution
- 600-meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 102 mm (4”) per sec. print speed
- Internal Ethernet standard
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module & cutter module
- 2-year warranty
- Compliance labeling
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labelling
- Warning labels
- Drum labeling
- Custom signage
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
BEE Level 2
Credit Cards accepted
Please remember to Like and follow us.
Please Note, Andtech bank account details have not changed. There is a fraudulent email doing the rounds claiming to be from our staff asking for bank account details to be changed.