Barcode Scanner Pen 400
The Pen-400 barcode wand is targeted at the low volume Cost conscious user. low on price but excellent value for money.
The rugged Stainless steel construction makes it suitable for use in harsh environments. Available in PS2 Keyboard wedge, USB and RS232 models.
- Rugged Metal Housing, lightweight and easy to use
- Extremely low power consumption, replaceable tip, easy to maintain
- Visible red (660nm) LED light source, infrared LED can be optional
- PEN module with light source can be upon OEM request
- Y-Connection mini-decoder for keyboard, or RS-232 interfaces
- Extremely powerful reading performance, 4 mil (0.1nm) max. at PCS = 0.9 resolution
|Optical Light Source||660nm Red LED|
|Resolution||0.1 mm (4mils) average|
|Scan Rate||5~500 cm/sec|
|Reading Angle||0° to 45° from vertical|
|Min. Narrow Bar||0.10nm at PCS = 0.9
0.10mm at PCS = 0.5
|Operating Voltage||+5 V DC ±10%|
|Operating Current||40 mA ±10%|
|Reading Start Method||Without trigger switch|
|Barcode Signal||TTL compatible; Polarity: black bar = high, White space = low|
|Rise time 10 to 90 %||4 us (R=1 K)|
|Fall Time 90 to 10 %||1 us (R=1 K)|
|Readable barcodes / Symbologies||Auto-discrimination bar codes: Code 39 (Standard & Full ASCII) CODABAR /NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 128, Code 93, Code 11, MSI-PLESSEY, ISBN? EAN / JAN /UPC, etc…|
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
BEE Level 2
Credit Cards accepted
Please remember to Like and follow us.
Please Note, Andtech bank account details have not changed. There is a fraudulent email doing the rounds claiming to be from our staff asking for bank account details to be changed.