Argox AS-9500 Barcode Scanner
The Argox AS-9500 is an excellent 2D scanner for general purposes.
Argox has launched its first 2D scanner, the Argox AS-9500. The new handheld scanner is small, lightweight and easy-to-use, and not only does it read all popular 1D and 2D barcodes, it also reads postal codes and OCR. The AS-9500 works in all environments including bright sunlight up to 100,000 Lux. Now the new AS-9500 series with vibration mode comes in three models for different applications, which include the AS-9500g for general use, and the AS-9500HD for high-density scans.
The AS-9500 series is durable and designed for everyday use, meeting IP42 dustproof and waterproof standards as well as drop tests from 1.8 meters. It connects to other devices via RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port interfaces. The AS-9500 is ideal for use in applications requiring information-rich 2D barcodes, such as hospitals, pharmacies, libraries, government tax bureaus, customs, industry, automotive, and more.
- Three different models for various applications: AS-9500g (General Use); AS-9500HD (High Density)
- Aiming line for easy-of-use in scanning barcode
- Plug and play connectivity – All popular interfaces are on board including RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port
- Readable under sunlight to 100,000 Lux
- Durable – Withstand 1.8m floor drop and reach IP42 dust and splash resistance
- Support scanning 2-Dimensional symbols such as MaxiCode, DataMatrix, QR Code and Aztec, as well as the full range of barcode symbologies.
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Credit Cards accepted