TSC Alpha 3R Portable Printer
The TSC Alpha 3R Portable Label Printer For everyday mobile printing.
Enjoy TSC’s reputation for cost-efficient, high durability printers with the TSC Alpha 3R economical printer.
The Alpha 3R is a comfortable, light-weight printer capable of working with any mobile printing application where you need quick, simple receipts/labels on demand.
Our Alpha 3R is designed for a rough life, inside the IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water and with its rubber over-mold design prepared to take up to a five-foot fall and keep printing.
These small and light printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift, without interfering with the user’s tasks. Use USB, or optional Bluetooth®, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless or Serial to connect to a mobile computer or even a smart phone and produce clear easy-to-read receipts/labels hour after hour.
- TSC Designed & Manufactured
- IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water
- Plastic design with rubber over-mold construction that withstands 1.5 m drop
- Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth, and 802.11 b/g/n
- High capacity 2500 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
- Large Paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll
- High-speed processor and extensive memory for fast print speeds of up to 102 mm per second
- Last more than 12 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge
- Supports TSPL-EZ (EPL2 and ZPL emulations) plus CPCL emulation
- 2-Year Warranty is longer than other competitor’s warranty
- Direct Store Deliveries (DSD)
- Field Repair/Installation
- Mobile Point-of-Sale
- Parking Citations
- Mobile ticketing
- Onboard Transportation Ticketing
- Utility Billing/Meter Reading
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
BEE Level 2
Credit Cards accepted
Please remember to Like and follow us.
Please Note, Andtech bank account details have not changed. There is a fraudulent email doing the rounds claiming to be from our staff asking for bank account details to be changed.