Datalogic GD4100-HC handheld scanner
With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications and is perfectly suitable for healthcare environments.
The Datalogic GD4100-HC readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users.
The Gryphon I GD4100-HC reader includes the patented Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ technology for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for situations where the perfect match can offer a simple, additional tool to avoid errors. The Green Spot technology, combined with fast reading and decoding capabilities makes the Gryphon I GD4100-HC readers the best choice to improve productivity in hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies.
The GD4100-HC models have an industry sealing rating of IP52 to protect sensitive electronic components from contact with dust and liquids. Sanitized plastics offer additional protection from routine cleaning and disinfection from specialized cleaning solutions used by the healthcare industry.
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosure treated with anti-microbial additives
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa