Datalogic GD4100 General Duty handheld scanner.
With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Datalogic GD4100 linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with low-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.
Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232.
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
- USB Certified Kits Available
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
BEE Level 2
Credit Cards accepted
Please remember to Like and follow us.
Please Note, Andtech bank account details have not changed. There is a fraudulent email doing the rounds claiming to be from our staff asking for bank account details to be changed.