CP-2140 Label Printer
The Space Saving Argox CP-2140 Desktop Label Printer
The compact Argox CP-2140 label printer not only saves space, it lets you install a large 300M long ribbon for bigger printing demands. Ribbons and media are easy to load, and you can select for ribbon ink-side in or ink-side out. A media sensor system delivers greater flexibility for diverse media and applications. A head-open switch initiates auto-calibration for more precise printing. Multiple communication interfaces include parallel (CP-2140), RS-232, USB, and optional Ethernet(CP-2140E).
The Argox CP-2140 label printer prints at 203dpi resolution and a speed of 4ips. Standard memory includes 4MB Flash and 8MB SDRAM. The printer has a modular design for easy maintenance, and printing noise is minimal. It supports the Windows 7 OS, 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite codes, QR barcodes, and Windows TrueType fonts.
You can use the Argox CP-2140 label printer as a standalone printer by adding the Argokee keyboard, and a scanner. With the CP-2140 you get the convenience of a small size printer with the functions of a large printer and at a more competitive cost. It’s the perfect printer for applications such as clothing tags, self-labeling, mailing, retail, shipping & receiving, inventory and patient tracking. The new Argox CP-2140 and CP-2140E printers continues Argox’s leading position in innovation, price, and performance.
- Compact size and 300M ribbon capacity
- Easy media and ribbon loading
- Multiple communication interfaces
- A variety of paper sensor system for diverse applications
- Ribbon wound ink-side out or ink-side in available
- Printing speed 4 ips, standard memory of 4MB FLASH and 8MB SDRAM
- Module design and easy maintenance
- Four Auto-Calibration Modes
- Printing noise improved
- Supports 1D / GS1 Data bar, 2D / Composite codes and QR barcodes, and windows true type font download available
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa