TSC TTP-2610MT Industrial label printer
The TTP-2610 label printer offers Higher Value and more Features
The TTP-2610 Series of 167mm wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-2610MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format labels.
The TTP-2610MT standard features include a large color LCD touch display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial communications interfaces as well as a an SD FLASH memory card reader that allows users to add up to 32 GB of additional storage memory for a wide variety of fonts and graphics.
Improved Print Quality:
The TTP-2610MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a wide web printer thanks to the new printhead technology combined with faster processors and firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “Thermal Smart Control”™ which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory:
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2610MT is faster, performing at up to 304mm per second and has an increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM.
A Colorful Choice:
The new TTP-2610MT Series comes with a high-contrast 110mm color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
Multiple Resolutions for a wide range of applications:
There are two models available with the new TTP-2610MT Series. The TTP-2610MT features 203 dpi resolution at speeds up to three hundred mm per second, TTP-368MT offers 300 dpi resolution at speeds up to two hundred and fifty mm per second.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ printer programming language:
TTP-2610MT Series features the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- “Thermal Smart Control”™ print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- 110mm color LCD with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 256 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash
- SD Flash card memory expands storage to 32 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 536 MHz RISC processor
- Auto TPH resolution switch detection
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- USB host for stand-alone or data entry at print site
- Compliance Labeling For Shipping & Receiving
- Pallet Labeling
- Inventory Control Labeling
- Drum Labeling
- Warning Labels
- Custom Signage
- Brand Marketing Featuring Graphics, Logos & Texts
- Multiple-up Labels (two or three labels across)
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Credit Cards accepted