Datalogic GD4400B – 2D
Datalogic GD4400B – 2D General Duty Handheld scanner.
The Gryphon™ 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Datalogic GD4400B – 2D All-in-One imager blends advanced 2D decoding with motion sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding performance.
Featuring Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology, the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager senses the actions of the operator to automatically switch the device into handheld or presentation mode scanning. When picked up or set down, Motionix technology transitions the device seamlessly, eliminating the need to scan a label or rely on a mechanical switch.
As an All-in-One device, the Gryphon I GD4400-B scanner’s permanent tilting stand is joined with an ergonomic handheld reader for handheld and presentation reading. The All-in-One imager adjusts to any angle to fit individual scanning preferences. The cable connection is positioned well above the counter to avoid damage caused by spills.
User comfort is maximized with the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Permanent tilting stand for handheld or presentation omnidirectional reading
- Tilt Angle: + 30º / – 15º
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa