TSC TDP-324W – Wristband Printer
The TSC TDP-324W 300 dpi high-resolution wristband printer
The TSC TDP-324W wristband printer is custom-designed for patient ID and entertainment ticketing.
The Economic High-Resolution Wristband Printer. The TSC TDP-324W 300 dpi high-resolution wristband printer is custom-designed for patient ID and entertainment ticketing. The TSC TDP-324W series works with most makes of wristbands on the market, delivering both flexibility and a low cost solutions for your wristband printing requirement.
Unlike other thermal printers, the TSC TDP-324W series features a compact design but can still hold a 165mm OD roll of wristbands. Order wristbands on 165mm rolls, sold by major wristband manufacturers, provides the lowest cost per wristband available.
The printer features a small footprint which can stand on a desk, or be mounted on a wall. The printer features an LCD printer-status display and offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity along with a USB-Host port for use with a keyboard or scanner. The TSC TDP-324W can be configured to print wristbands in the event of a computer failure by retrieving its stored wristband printing program and entering patient or customer information from a PC keyboard.
The TSC TDP-324W is also available in the TDP-225W wristband printer with 203 dpi resolution. The TDP-225W includes the same features as the TSC TDP-324W and is perfect for applications that do not require high-resolution graphics or barcodes.
- Designed to hold 6.5″ OD wristbands
- Front LCD display
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- Easy media loading
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity standard
- Optional down-time keyboard interface Across-the-board compatibility with the most popular programming languages
- Real-time clock (an expensive option on other small-footprint units)
- USB host option
- Adjustable sensor
- “Out of the box” language emulation
- Head-up sensor and top-of-form sensing
- Flash card reader for easy font storage
- Cerner Certified and works in any hospital system
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module and downtime keyboard interface
- Patient ID tracking
- Hospital admissions
- Hospital nursery
- Entertainment & Hospitality
- Amusement parks
- Water parks
- Event admissions
- Night club age verification
- Government & Emergency
- Law enforcement
- Medical Emergency Triage
- Crowd control Animal I.D
- Restricted area access
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark