Zebra ZXP Card Printer
The Zebra ZXP Series 1 card printer has been designed specifi cally for customers who need a quality printer at a competitive price.
Ideal for low-volume, single-sided printing applications in colour or monochrome, the ZXP Series 1 offers a complete card printing solution with a minimal upfront investment. Its ENERGY STAR® certifi cation and Eco-friendly print cartridges make it the best entrylevel printer on the market.
The Zebra ZXP Series 1 requires little technical support or user training. Operation is made simple with intuitive user interface and colour touch points. The quick-replace Load-N-Go™ smart ribbons have the added benefi t of being eco-friendly, using less plastic and more degradable material than competing brands. Print Touch™ uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to instantly retrieve helpful information about the ZXP Series 1 from any NCF-enabled smart device.
You can count on the ZXP Series 1 to print clear, sharp and colour rich images when you need them, and where you need them. Its optional magnetic stripe encoding, Ethernet connectivity, and support for multiple card thicknesses permit the ZXP Series 1 to meet a variety of business and ID card needs.
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full colour or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- 500 cph monochrome single-sided
- 120 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Microsoft Certifi ed Windows drivers
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer documentation and tools
- 100-card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 50-card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa