Datalogic Skorpio X3
The Datalogic Skorpio X3 Mobile computer with built-in Barcode Scanner
Focused on Retail In-Store, Skorpio X3 serves back-office as well. Competitive in price, simple and intuitive.
The Datalogic Skorpio X3 mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both on store shelves and in stock rooms. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Datalogic Skorpio X3 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. The pistol grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry. Its compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance and superior handling.
Equipped with the largest high-visibility color graphic display (3.2 in) with touch screen in its class, the Skorpio™ X3 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. Three different keyboards (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional keypad, and the 28-key numeric keypad) allow data to be input very quickly. Operating systems include your choice of the standard Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
- Large high visibility colour graphic display with touch screen (3.2 inches).
- Laser scanner or wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
- Three different keyboards allow data to be entered very quickly. (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional keypad, and the 28-key numeric keypad)
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
- Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® wireless communications 2.0 with EDR
- 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance
- IP64 protection class
- Wavelink® Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™
- Wavelink® Terminal Emulation pre-licensed on pistol grip models
- Pal Application Library pre-licensed
- Attachable handle
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa