Datalogic Falcon X3
The Datalogic Datalogic Falcon X3 Handheld Mobile Industrial Computer with a built-in Barcode Scanner
The Datalogic Falcon X3 is ideal for use in warehouses and factories. The ability to communicate over 802.11 a/b/g radio for seamless roaming or through wired standards including USB, RS-232, modem, and Ethernet.
The Datalogic Datalogic Falcon X3 Handheld Mobile Industrial Computer, The computer architecture combines a PXA 310 and Cortex-M3 processors with a base memory package of 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash and choice of Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows Mobile or CE.
Users will feel the full shift difference of oversised numeric and alphanumeric backlit keyboards, a crystal clear display and an arched pistol grip handle with an ergonomic trigger.
- Datalogic’s trademark ergonomics balance a 3.5″ display and full shift battery
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m (6 ft) drop to concrete resistance and IP64 protection class
- High-performance Laser with Green Spot
- Wide aspect 2D imager with Green SpotAuto Ranging Laser
- Optional 3M pixel autofocus camera
- CCX v4 certified 802.11 a/b/g radioBluetooth® wireless communications
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- Parallel processor architecture combines an XScale™ PXA 310 and a Cortex-M3 processor
- 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- User-accessible MicroSD memory slot
- Wavelink® Avalanche® device management and Terminal Emulation pre licensed
- Datalogic Utilities and Software Development Kit
- Ergonomic hand held and pistol grip
- 3.5-inch display, full keyboards, and a one piece 5,000 mAh battery
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa