Use Bartender Automation edition to create powerful applications that works with your existing business systems.
Ideal for businesses that rely on speed and accuracy, the BarTender Automation Edition gives you the tools to build flexible label and document printing applications that integrate seamlessly with your current business systems.
Add intelligence to your printing system by executing automated actions based on data-entry events.
Sophisticated integration and processes
Seamlessly connect Bartender Automation’s automated label printing processes into your existing business systems.
Powerful design with Intelligent Templates
Bartender Automation’s Intelligent Templates improve design quality, reduce label maintenance, maximize printing performance and help you stay in compliance with changing standards.
Without writing any code, build your own BarTender label printing application by linking processes and actions to one another to create Intelligent FormsTM.
Easily recall print history and reprint an identical copy of damaged or missing label’s.
Utilise the full potential of Intelligent Templates™
Leverage the automated potential of BarTender to maximize the power of your Intelligent Templates™.
Take charge of your label printing experience by integrating your own applications around the BarTender print engine.
.NET Framework components.
Logging of print jobs and event messages requires either
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express or higher (Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express included with BarTender), or
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher (purchased from a database vendor)
International editions can switch the user interface on demand between 21 languages: Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (European & Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Includes over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on 105 barcode symbologies and more than a dozen barcode standards. Also includes a large number of sample compliance label designs.
LINEAR BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Code 39 (Full ASCII and Regular)
- Code 93
- Code 128
- EAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS, all four non-stacked variants)
- Interleaved 2-of-5
- JAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- MSI Plessey
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
- UPC-A (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- UPC-E (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
2D, MATRIX, AND STACKED SYMBOL SYMBOLOGIES
- Aztec Code
- Data Matrix
- GS1 Composite (13 variants)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS 3 stacked variants)
- GS1 DataMatrix
- GS1 QR
- Micro QR Code
- QR Code
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
POSTAL AND SHIPPING BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Australia Post
- Canadian Customs
- Japanese Post
- KIX Code
- Royal Mail: Type C
- Royal Mail: Type L
- Royal Mail: CMDM
- Singapore 4-State Postal Code
- UPS MaxiCode
- USPS Intelligent Mail
- USPS Planet
- USPS Postnet
- GS1 Coupons
- GS1 Distribution
- GS1 General Applications
- GS1 Health Care – Non-retail
- GS1 Health Care – Retail
- GS1 Pharmaceutical
- GS1 Retail – General Distribution
- GS1 Retail – Non-general Distribution
- HIBC (Primary and Secondary)
- IFA Pharmaceutical
- TLC (39 and MicroPDF417)
- UPS Tracking Number
- Design barcodes for almost any other standard using BarTender.
- GM 1724-A
- MIL 129 and 1189B (LOGMARS)
- Oracle WMS
- SAP AII
- USPS (includes FIM A and FIM C).
- You can also design labels for almost any other standard using BarTender.
DATA FORMAT STANDARDS
Encode text using almost any data format, including Unicode, ASCII, Western, Japanese, Chinese, or any other character encoding, plus custom formats. Predefined barcode components also support the following standards:
- GTIN-8 (for EAN-8, JAN-8, and UPC-E components)
- GTIN-12 (for UPC-A components)
- GTIN-13 (for EAN-13 and JAN-13 components)
- GTIN-14 (formerly EAN-14 and SCC-14; for GS1 components that use the (01) application identifier, for GS1 DataBar components, and for ITF-14 components)
- SCC-18 (for GS1 barcode components that use the (00) application identifier)
SYMBOLOGIES VS. STANDARDS
Many barcode symbologies are used in more than one barcode or label standard. The standards above (which are included with BarTender) are listed by some other software companies as separate symbologies. This is misleading, because these are standards and not symbologies.
RFID tag types and data formats
EPC Gen2, EPC Class 1, ISO 18000-6b, ISO 15693, Tag-It, I-CODE, TagSys, My-d, and Picotag tag types. All EPC data formats are supported, including DoD, Wal-Mart, SGTIN, SSCC, GIAI, GID, GRAI, and SGLN, among others. (Note: RFID is not supported in the Free Edition.)
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa