TSC TTP-246M Pro Industrial Label Printer
The TSC TTP-246M Pro mid range Industrial Label Printer for general purpose industrial label printing.
The new TSC TTP-246M Pro Series features many improvements designed to increase the functionality and durability of TSC’s flagship industrial printer line.
Built specifically for the budget–minded, the TSC TTP-246M Pro 203 dpi and TTP-344M Pro 300 dpi printers offer the same heavy duty design of the TSC TTP-2410M Pro but operate at slower speeds.
Pro Series enhancements:
The TSC TTP-246M Pro Series is based on the proven TSC TTP-246M platform with many significant changes. The new Pro Series features a separate die-cast aluminium base plate and backplane that includes a metal media supply spindle and sturdy two roller damper. This new design results in a more durable printer that is suited for your most heavy-duty demand cycles.
Other enhancements include a new motor mount for quieter printing, a gap sensor lock to keep the label sensor from shifting, and a new anti-static ribbon brush. Finally, TSC has added an optional USB Host option for applications that require the use of either a USB scanner or keyboard.
Superb resolution, great warranty:
There are three models available with the TTP-246M Pro Series. The TTP-246M Pro prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to 150 mm per second.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ Printer Programming Language. TSC ships TSPL-EZ™ firmware in all its printers. TSPL-EZ™ supports three different printer languages including TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron ), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra ). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts and a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer interface applications with multiple types of hosts.
Datamax™ Emulation is available in the TSPL-EZD™ firmware version. Sato™ Emulation is also now available.
- USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminium design
- 600-meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB FLASH and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD FLASH memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 150 mm per sec. print speed
- 32 bit RISC processor
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: USB Host for use with keyboards and scanners; peel, present & rewind; General purpose IO connectivity; knife & rotary cutters
- Optional internal Ethernet networking for simple integration
- Industrial-duty printing
- Healthcare patient safety
- Compliance labeling
- Work in process
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping/ receiving
- Electronics & jewellery labelling
Why Choose TSC label printers
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Credit Cards accepted