If you need graphics, two or full colour printing and a low cost of ownership, the Epson TM-C3400
is the ideal choice. Printing of photo quality images on label stock, gifs your labels a professional finish.
Colour labels on demand.
Using long lasting pigment ink and a wide choice of media the Epson TM-C3400 will deliver ‘on demand’ colour labels in any environment:
• In healthcare – print critical information in colour on patient wristbands, specimens and blood bags.
• In retail – use colour to promote in-store offers and create labels for accurate tracking.
• For events – print tickets, passes, wristbands and badges.
Easy to use and integrate.
Designed with the user in mind, the consumables can be effortlessly exchange and, with front operation, you can install the printer under the counter. Interface options include USB and Ethernet for easy integration with existing systems.
– Printing Method Epson Micro Piezo™ Serial inkjet printer.
– Nozzle Configuration 180 Nozzles per colour.
– Colours: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta.
– Ink Technology DURABrite™ Ultra.
– Category Desktop colour label printer.
Printing Speed Max. 92 mm/sec at 360 x 180 dpi (printing width 56 mm).
Printing Resolution Max. 720 x 360 dpi.
Printing Width max. 104 mm.
– Supported Media:
Formats Roll (4″ external diameter), Fanfold media.
Width Min 30 mm, Max 112 mm.
Type Continuous label, Continuous paper, Die-cut label, Black mark paper, Black mark label.
Interfaces USB 2.0 Type A, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T) (optional).
Autocutter – Yes included.
Power Supply – Internal.
Supply voltage – 100 ~ 240 V, 50 ~ 60 Hz.
Power consumption Printing:- Appx. 26 W, standby: Appx. 5 W.
Reliability MTBF:- 75,000 Hours , MCBF: 9,800,000 passes.
Temperature / humidity Printing:- 10~35 °C ( 20~80 % RH), Storage: -20~60 °C ( 5~85 % RH).
Product dimensions – 255 x 275 x 261 mm (Width x Depth x Height).
Product weight – 10 kg. E
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa