Bartender Pro Software
Bartender Pro for Easy, flexible, powerful design with Intelligent Templates.
The BarTender Pro Professional Edition offers the same easy interface as the Free Edition, This includes RFID encoding, and enables you to extract content from databases, spreadsheets and other files for sophisticated label and card designs.
BarTender Pro’s Intelligent Templates improve design quality, reduce label maintenance, maximise printing performance and help you stay compliant with changing standards
Print the latest, most accurate data from CSV files and or databases
Minimize manual data entry by using data from spreadsheets, text files and or databases. No database? No problem. Build your own with the BarTender Data Builder.
Customizable data-entry forms
BarTender configurable data-entry forms make complex manual printing processes easy. Select and query database records effortlessly, while performing manual data entry efficiently.
Powerful design tools for easy label design.
Select among 50+ drawing shapes, resize, reshape and color them in just about any way imaginable, or import your own.
Write back to databases for dynamic data entry.
Easily enable BarTender to write back to most SQL-based databases. Track serial numbers generated by BarTender or to keep track of which database records have already been printed.
RFID & smart card encoding
Encode RFID inlays, smart cards or even magnetic stripes as easily as creating a barcode.
Includes over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on 105 barcode symbologies and more than a dozen barcode standards. Also includes a large number of sample compliance label designs.
Bartender Pro Software features
LINEAR BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Code 39 (Full ASCII and Regular)
- Code 93
- Code 128
- EAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS, all four non-stacked variants)
- Interleaved 2-of-5
- JAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- MSI Plessey
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
- UPC-A (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- UPC-E (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
2D, MATRIX, AND STACKED SYMBOL SYMBOLOGIES
- Aztec Code
- Data Matrix
- GS1 Composite (13 variants)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS 3 stacked variants)
- GS1 DataMatrix
- GS1 QR
- Micro QR Code
- QR Code
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
POSTAL AND SHIPPING BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Australia Post
- Canadian Customs
- Japanese Post
- KIX Code
- Royal Mail: Type C
- Royal Mail: Type L
- Royal Mail: CMDM
- Singapore 4-State Postal Code
- UPS MaxiCode
- USPS Intelligent Mail
- USPS Planet
- USPS Postnet
- GS1 Coupons
- GS1 Distribution
- GS1 General Applications
- GS1 Health Care – Non-retail
- GS1 Health Care – Retail
- GS1 Pharmaceutical
- GS1 Retail – General Distribution
- GS1 Retail – Non-general Distribution
- HIBC (Primary and Secondary)
- IFA Pharmaceutical
- TLC (39 and MicroPDF417)
- UPS Tracking Number
- Design barcodes for almost any other standard using BarTender.
- GM 1724-A
- MIL 129 and 1189B (LOGMARS)
- Oracle WMS
- SAP AII
- USPS (includes FIM A and FIM C).
- You can also design labels for almost any other standard using BarTender.
DATA FORMAT STANDARDS
Encode text using almost any data format, including Unicode, ASCII, Western, Japanese, Chinese, or any other character encoding, plus custom formats. Predefined barcode components also support the following standards:
- GTIN-8 (for EAN-8, JAN-8, and UPC-E components)
- GTIN-12 (for UPC-A components)
- GTIN-13 (for EAN-13 and JAN-13 components)
- GTIN-14 (formerly EAN-14 and SCC-14; for GS1 components that use the (01) application identifier, for GS1 DataBar components, and for ITF-14 components)
- SCC-18 (for GS1 barcode components that use the (00) application identifier)
SYMBOLOGIES VS. STANDARDS
Many barcode symbologies are used in more than one barcode or label standard. The standards above (which are included with BarTender) are listed by some other software companies as separate symbologies. This is misleading, because these are standards and not symbologies.
RFID tag types and data formats
EPC Gen2, EPC Class 1, ISO 18000-6b, ISO 15693, Tag-It, I-CODE, TagSys, My-d, and Picotag tag types. All EPC data formats are supported, including DoD, Wal-Mart, SGTIN, SSCC, GIAI, GID, GRAI, and SGLN, among others. (Note: RFID is not supported in the Free Edition.)
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa