Bartender Enterprise Automation Edition
Bartender Enterprise Automation Edition for complete management of your Enterprise Label System.
Bartender Enterprise Automation is ideal for businesses that operate in heavily regulated industries or that span multiple locations and need to control the design and printing of labels throughout the organisation.
The world’s largest companies trust their production lines and supply chains to Bartender Enterprise Automation 2019
Centralized control across continents
Manage, secure and control your entire solution across thousands of printing locations.
Librarian for optimized workflow
Centralise your label repository, track and trace label revisions, assign roles with procedures, and recall all previous label revisions.
Create sophisticated integrations and processes
Seamlessly connect BarTender’s automated label printing processes to your existing business systems.
Print from browsers, smartphones or even tablets
Use the device of your choice to select label designs, complete print-time data forms and launch print jobs to any printer on the internet.
Easy, flexible, powerful design with Intelligent Templates
BarTender’s Intelligent Templates improve design quality, reduce label maintenance, maximize printing performance and help you stay in compliance with changing standards.
SAP certified, Oracle validated
Leverage our trusted integration methods with Oracle and SAP to unlock automated label and document printing quickly and with confidence.
Security, electronic signatures and document encryption
BarTender provides auditable, secure processes that enable compliance with industry regulations.
Printer encountering an error or unavailable? No problem. BarTender Enterprise Edition 2019 can automatically switch to a predetermined available printer.
Bartender Enterprise Automation Specifications
Includes over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on 105 barcode symbologies and more than a dozen barcode standards. Also includes a large number of sample compliance label designs.
LINEAR BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Code 39 (Full ASCII and Regular)
- Code 93
- Code 128
- EAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS, all four non-stacked variants)
- Interleaved 2-of-5
- JAN-13 (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- MSI Plessey
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
- UPC-A (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
- UPC-E (with and without 2 and 5 digit add-ons)
2D, MATRIX, AND STACKED SYMBOL SYMBOLOGIES
- Aztec Code
- Data Matrix
- GS1 Composite (13 variants)
- GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS 3 stacked variants)
- GS1 DataMatrix
- GS1 QR
- Micro QR Code
- QR Code
- RSS (see GS1 DataBar)
POSTAL AND SHIPPING BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Australia Post
- Canadian Customs
- Japanese Post
- KIX Code
- Royal Mail: Type C
- Royal Mail: Type L
- Royal Mail: CMDM
- Singapore 4-State Postal Code
- UPS MaxiCode
- USPS Intelligent Mail
- USPS Planet
- USPS Postnet
- GS1 Coupons
- GS1 Distribution
- GS1 General Applications
- GS1 Health Care – Non-retail
- GS1 Health Care – Retail
- GS1 Pharmaceutical
- GS1 Retail – General Distribution
- GS1 Retail – Non-general Distribution
- HIBC (Primary and Secondary)
- IFA Pharmaceutical
- TLC (39 and MicroPDF417)
- UPS Tracking Number
- Design barcodes for almost any other standard using BarTender.
- GM 1724-A
- MIL 129 and 1189B (LOGMARS)
- Oracle WMS
- SAP AII
- USPS (includes FIM A and FIM C).
- You can also design labels for almost any other standard using BarTender.
DATA FORMAT STANDARDS
Encode text using almost any data format, including Unicode, ASCII, Western, Japanese, Chinese, or any other character encoding, plus custom formats. Predefined barcode components also support the following standards:
- GTIN-8 (for EAN-8, JAN-8, and UPC-E components)
- GTIN-12 (for UPC-A components)
- GTIN-13 (for EAN-13 and JAN-13 components)
- GTIN-14 (formerly EAN-14 and SCC-14; for GS1 components that use the (01) application identifier, for GS1 DataBar components, and for ITF-14 components)
- SCC-18 (for GS1 barcode components that use the (00) application identifier)
SYMBOLOGIES VS. STANDARDS
Many barcode symbologies are used in more than one barcode or label standard. The standards above (which are included with BarTender) are listed by some other software companies as separate symbologies. This is misleading, because these are standards and not symbologies.
RFID tag types and data formats
EPC Gen2, EPC Class 1, ISO 18000-6b, ISO 15693, Tag-It, I-CODE, TagSys, My-d, and Picotag tag types. All EPC data formats are supported, including DoD, Wal-Mart, SGTIN, SSCC, GIAI, GID, GRAI, and SGLN, among others. (Note: RFID is not supported in the Free Edition.)
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark
Add Me to Email
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark, Centurion, South Africa