Cradlepoint AER3100 Series
The all-in-one Cradlepoint AER3100 networking solution that can be deployed, managed, and optimized via the cloud.
*NOW SUPPORTS LTE ADVANCED
The Cradlepoint AER3100 is an advanced edge routing solution that combines cloud-management, advanced security (UTM), WAN Diversity, industry leading 4G LTE failover, high performance WiFi, and dual modem capabilities for deployment versatility when wired lines are too costly or not available.
Administrators can extend best-in-breed management and security applications to remote branches with a solution that is customizable and lowers the total cost of ownership in a single deployment.
IMPROVE QoE & INCREASE AVAILABILITY
- Supports LTE Advanced with SIM-based auto-carrier selection (LP6 versions only)
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
- Increase availability with seamless 4G failover
- Augment WAN bandwidth: 4G, Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN
- Support cloud optimized IP multimedia communications
- Robust, real-time analytics to manage QoE performance, data usage, and costs
- Dual-modems with multi-carrier support for “Cut-the-Wire” solution
- Add burst bandwidth easily for peak periods
- Integrate with MPLS networks for Hybrid WAN deployments
- Application aware policies for intelligent WAN selection and data usage optimization
Dual modem signal strength analytics
DEPLOY & SCALE QUICKLY
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration at installation
- Deploy services for increased security and advanced networking via the cloud
- Integrate easily with enterprise applications using Cradlepoint’s open API
Cloud-enabled security applications
SECURE & PROTECT
- Protect assets with IPS/IDS, stateful firewall, network segmentation, and VLAN support
- Secure data transactions with advanced VPN options
- Integrate Zscaler to inspect “direct to internet” traffic with near-zero latency
- Purpose-built for PCI compliance
Please, Please, Please Like & Share.
Rogue AP detection
Unit 3, 23 Venturi Crescent, Hennopspark